Monday, March 23, 2009

Mystery of Life

I made decisions that hurt me. I tried to bounce back higher from my downfall. It’s just too hard but I tried, even I did not succeed at first I still want to try till I get the dose of success and peace of mind.. I cried not because of I regret the decision I made but because I know I hurt someone else. Not in my intention. I thought i just need that to know s0mething that will make and break what i have started.. I have no one to blame but myself. I repeat - NO ONE but ME.. I am searching for signs s0 i can move forward after this..


see the pregnant woman at the left.. and asking why this is the picture in this blog entry? well, it' just that, two special people in my life will be a future mother in time.. just excited for both of them.. i wish them luck . I am wishing although of having my own child, my salary and my situation would not permit me to and God has other plans for me..

i always thought how patiently a mother take good care of her baby for the first time she knew she was pregnant, when she first felt the baby in her womb , until she give birth.. Til the child first walk, first word to say, and a lot of first.. how wonderful..?

0 comments: