Tuesday, March 24, 2009

life unlived.

Living my everyday for a quite long without a "LIFE" to enjoy. Things just come and go, i actually going with the flow of my boring day. I worked, go h0me, worked again and stay home after.. A lifeless in my generation, what a life! I regreted not having t00 many friends t0 be with even just for weekends, its not that I don't have friends, but most of them are BUSY [and I am the one who's stuck with my boring life].. I am s0 bored and so I did something to add spice in my habitual life. And so I succeed. I feel happy yet I'm not, confusing right? It happen that i'm happy that it change my "habitual life" yet i can't sleep enough because of the thought of it. And without even thinking, it will "pop" into my mind and made me stop. Nakakabaliw.. It was my fault. I can't change the fact that what I did was wrong and yes - VERY wrong.. I wasn't sure of what I am feeling, feels like every day I have to live my life with it. It will take TIME, i really mean TIME so i can't move forward.. I do't REGRET it but yes it was so wrong..


All i can see now is a four corner of a room with just me. Alone.

It takes time para makabalas ako.. When and how, i don't know... Feel wasted all the time..

What is the purpose of my existence?

0 comments: