Wednesday, March 11, 2009

journey to love again!

I am moody.. I love to laugh.. I love to cry.. I love being taken good care.. I love to tell my story.. I love to listen.. I love to share my love.. I love to be loved.. I just want to be love.. to be respected..

I will love again.. but first I will teach myself to trust again.. to take risk again.. because I know I will love the same or much more.. I just need to learn and teach myself that there is a certain person that will come into my life that deserves to be trust and that person deserves the risk I would take. Who ever that person would be… I am willing to take my chances… I am willing to take the risk… I am willing to cry if I have to.. I am willing of everything just to be loved… just to be respected… treating me as his life is too much to ask… what I want to is that I am not just an option but one of his priority.. not a toy to display or to be play but a friend, counterpart, best friend and soul mate… it may sound as if it is so much to ask but more than anything, when romance is already gone, friendship and respect remains…

I just love to be loved.. treating me special in his own way.. telling the world that I am his girl.. the love he has long been waited.. tell his friends that I am the ONE… not just the ONE but the RIGHT ONE.. and I will do the same.. I will tell the world that I am bless that, I have that special person in my life.. someone who brings out the best of me and vice versa..

I believe that I have so much love to share with specific person.. who would it be?

Please take the journey with me till HE comes...

0 comments: