Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Blessed New Year!!!

Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008!!



My New Year Resolutions:
  • Be more patient
  • Be more careful
  • Pursue my hobby
  • drink a lot of water
  • sleep more
  • smile and laugh more often
  • be happy about life
  • try not to cry
  • try not to be too sensitive
  • love myself a little more
  • and finally to LOVE AGAIN {harhar, a j0ke}

a had a rollercoaster ride this 2007.. i've been very happy but sometimes sad... i cried... i mourned.. i laugh... i smile.. and not that i have forgotten the pain, it is proven, GOD has a better plan for me... in the end of the day, i'll be happy, even not the same as before, but i will be MUCH happier...

i will spend my 2008 with much fun and HOPE...


cheers to 2008!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.