Thursday, January 24, 2008

from the sinner...



i hate being like this... but i have to let it out, if not i maybe crazy n0w.... thank GOD for the pen and paper.... now, it helps me, now that i have burst and put my thoughts into w0rds....

many words were spoken... w0rds maybe uttered as a lie or even a truth... i hardly fall in love... am not the type who's easy to fall in love... i need time to fall... and i don't force myself to fall... my few trusted friends used to tell me, you deserve to be happy.... that i deserve a second chance and likewise for those who wants to love me... but the hardest part of it is, when YOU, yourself tends to be
frightened.. tends NOT to believe to such... it may seems easy for those, but for me - the problem is IT IS NEVER EASY FOR ME... i tend to think of negative things....


i will only lie if i say that, i never wanted to start again.... because, as my friends were telling me, 'IBA PA RIN KAPAG MERON'... someone wh0 will be there...


the only question left is - WHERE DO I START?

WOULD I BE ABLE TO TRUST AGAIN?

0 comments: