Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas

Christmas is over... just like the old time, i celebrated it with my family... though there are changes... harhar, my first christmas without someone to exchange my loveyous, harharhar, (and this time am getting used to it na..) my christmas routine has change, sad but it is my choice.. i chose to be alone this christmas...
*****
my christmas, supposed to be a HAPPY christmas, but then, unintentionally, s0me0ne spoiled it.... why is that? i don't know... someh0w, that person chose to be insensitive by that time... never thought it was Christmas... what the heck...? i was damn happy by that time... but then, what can i do... ? sin0 nga ba ako para maisip nya na s0meh0w, it will make me feel so down ?(na naman....) but i guess, things drastically change, and that can't be help...
****
i hope you're happy...
*****
i hope i can change the whole thing... but i know it w0nt happen... If this is GOD's Will, wh0 i am to question it? HE knows what makes me happy... and i know that in the end, HE will give my daily prayer... i just have to wait, patiently...
****
well merry christmas and have a blessed 2008...
may our Savior bless us with good health, love, happiness and success and of course
CONTENTMENT.......
Have a GREAT HOLIDAYS...

0 comments: