Tuesday, December 18, 2007

happiness

am having a hard time thinking what would be my subject will be for this post and where to start... a lot of things keep running into my head but i can not put into words... so i decided to put happiness as title... why? i don't know...hehehe

i just realized that people are not always nice.... even if you're nice to them...not all can appreciate things you do... as they say, you can't please everybody... while my friends and best friend love me as what i am, some says am maarte.. i am, per0 i know that my being maarte suits my personality... ndi ako maarte in a sense na nakakasakit ako... maybe there are times na naiinis ang iba sa akin, and i keep asking myself, eh baket sila ndi ko aman pinapakialaman.... naniniwala kasi ako na kung un sila, un na sila.. nobody can't change that, but themselves db? as what i see, hindi ko alam baket ganun pero eto aman ako, nagpapakatot0o.. gina-judge nila ako dahil lang sa kung ano ang nakikita nila... ndi pa nga nila ako nakikilala ng ayos... pero dahil nga i can't please everybody, wala na ako magawa... basta ang alam ko, my friends, my colleagues and best friend loves me.... and that won't compare to those who judge me....

.......


i had these few SMS conversation with a friend... and it always making me laugh... its the topic and the reply that making me laugh... i can't help it... that person really fascinate and amaze me for some reason... nauub0s na nga ang pera k0 kalo-load.. ndi lang naman kasi sya ang katext ko eh... natatawa na nga ako minsan... pero namimiss ko na rin ang sarili ko, wh0 used to laugh with s0meone... naiisip ko na nga na, its time to trust and love again... pero naku naman, its too far from now... gusto ko kasi s0meone na gusto k0 din.. ung enj0y kausap, ung may sense, ung napapatawa ako.. someone i can call a friend also... wala pa ulet ako nakikilalang ganun... though okay aman na mag-isa ako ngayon, siguro nga namimiss ko rin ung mga kung ano anong kaek-ekan sa isang relationship... its been long over due... almost a year ago had passed... its time to love yet i can't find one... (ndi aman ako naghahanap... i know darating na lang yun,when GOD allows it to come...) HE has a plan for me... and what ever it is WHO I AM TO QUESTION HIS WILL, right?

......

am happy for those special people in my life who found their happiness.

> jacq with jayzon
> jayne with benjo
> lan with grejiel
> reyzon with kat
> rose with mhael
> best with her bf (can't mention his name, heheh)
> kuya mykel with tina
> sir d5 with mam joy
> jona with his hubby and their daughter
> ghaye with faisal
> acel with her long time boyfriend..
> and for those who found their happiness with their someone...


let love be alive and what ever happens, hold on....

....

i made this one for myself... hahaha
wala lang... experiment, hahaha


0 comments: