Friday, September 21, 2007

Rainy Day

i was just br0wsing at pEX...hang-out k0 sa cyberspace... aside from friendster and blogspot. tapos yung thread na napasok k0, MOST ROMANTIC MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED...


these are my favorites:
  1. we were on our way to tagaytay tpos at that time i'm trying to catch some sleep kc medyo masakit ulo ko non... then nung nag stop sya sa gas station he kissed me sa forehead tpos sabe nya "I really do love you, honey!"... akala nya tulog ako...
  2. kahit madalas tayong magtalo, hinding-hindi nababawasan pagmamahal ko sa yo - winstonlights
  3. thank you for letting me be a part of your life - orangebleach
  4. pwede ba akin k na lang habang buhay?! *kilig* - monica16
  5. Alwayz remember that this is the first time I had a relationship that wants to last forever ....**kilig** - Ysmin
  6. *** Am sorry kng may mga pagkukulang ako sa'yo! At salamat sa pag iintindi mo at sa pagmamahal mo sa akin. Gusto ko lng malaman mo na "Wala na akong ibang hinihiling kundi ang makasama kita habang buhay"....**** - butterfly_lovez
  7. "you're the greatest blessing that God gave me. wala na kong mahihiling pa." - ice n fries
  8. fter being told that I am just second best for her, I texted back...

    "You know what? I may be second best to you but I dont care...
    ...because I dont feel like second best.
    I never did.
    What's really important to me is that YOU are the BEST for me...
    ...And when you're the best for me, it means I will never hit the brakes of my car just to wake you up...for a laugh...
    ...And when you're the best for me, YOU are more important than my CAR, my friends, my TIME...
    ...when you're the best for me means staying 3 hours longer after work drinking expensive BAD coffee just to wait for you...
    ...being the best for me means...
    ...whatever will make you happy, girl, I'll go with it...
    ...even if means totally losing you
    or worse...
    ...I remaining second best."
  9. i don't write love stories, i CREATE them!!!
  10. You Complete Me


kainis yung last Narining at Nabasa ko na...

0 comments: