Wednesday, April 11, 2007

bLissful Time

the past months that passed are simply unpredictable....i never thought that it will happen to me....but then God has it better way of healing my heart and continue showering me with lots of reason to enj0y my life and keep on looking forward....pe0ple come and go...just like what happened to my ex-boyfriend...he came into my life and after our blissful time together, he went away...he maybe left me with my heart broken & shattered, he left me with a lesson to learned...i learned to appreciate myself, my family and other people as well.....


i wanted him to know that i still value our friendship and he is my best guy friend....and that i still consider him as one of the most important person in my life and one of the most wonderful people God had given me....he might forget me as his friend, but still he deserve a thank you from me...he knows the reason for that thank you...


Thank you for letting me in into your life and somehow be a part of your life.....Thank you...and i hope you now knew that i'm happy...am happy letting you go and i have moved on...i forget about my feelings for..and still you're my best GUY friend....no 0ne can change that......db Lolo...? :)

0 comments: