Wednesday, March 28, 2007

left...move on..forget

why is it so easy for him to take her effort of saving what they have for granted?
why is it so easy for him to just leave?
why men choose to hurt women?
why does this things has to happen?

wondering how this things happen in just one blink of the eye.....i keep asking myself, bakit ba pagpinagkatiwalaan mo ang isang tao, he ended up hurting you....leave you hanging...leaving you with nothing and empty handed...why simple things are the one who seems hard to achieve.....? why people turn to be bad even if they are not...?

bakit ang mga lalake, nang-iiwan lang...if they get what they want at kapag nagsawa na sila...bakit ndi sila makontento of what they have?

kagabi, isang kaibigan ang nag-open up sa kin...she's so hurt...full of pain...nakikita ko sa kanya ung ginawa ko for someone....ung lumaban para maisave ang relationship...per0 magkaiba kami in a way that, the person she fights for, appreciate her and still holding on... but then when one of them gives up, its the end...i just hope they find in their hearts that they deserve each other a chance...forget what happen in the past...lam kung mahirap, as in..pe0 if mahal talaga nila ang isat-isa...kaya nila eh....ang mahirap lang kasi kapag ung trust na ung nawala eh...per0 if they still love and trust each other, they deserve a chance.....at sana marealize nila un...




sadly, mine had ended.....the one i fought for given up...but then, i'm not bitter anymore....i actually learned to live my life without him....kung ndi nya nakita ang WORTH ko, eh ano?marami pang mas deserving jan...marami pang ta0ng nagmamahal sa kin who will never leave me and drop me like a mush potato....i even learned to fight for myself...pursue my happiness, my life.....i can tell them that i'm happy being alone and without a guy in my life...i'm happy exploring things....ndi nman kasi ako nag-iisa eh..i have a lot of people who loves me more....more than i thought they can love me...siguro sila ung mga FEW people who appreciate me and consider me as one of their treasures....at the end of the day, i never lost any, i gain...i gained friends...i regain myself...the old me but a much stronger me....



dati kala ko ndi ko kaya, pero look at me n0w....happy....and enj0ying life.....even if sucks, i have hundreds of reason to love it and enjoy it...





my bestfriend erika will be happy if she reads this...she knows me well.....:)



::loving the OLD ME with plus::

0 comments: