Wednesday, March 28, 2007

choice to be happy

i'm pursuing my happiness that's why i am contented being single...my choice to be happy and leave everything in God's Hand....leave my past behind and never look back sa mga bagay na can make me feel sad.....if i will think of my failed relationship, i will be sad, and i dont want that to happen..simply because, its not worth it anymore....now that i know my real worth...questions like what had happen, what have i done wrong, should not be a hindrance for me to be happy....though for sometime, i still asked that questions....i never thought that i can survive this...for i have given up.....but then, when i look at myself....i am not worthy of what had happen......if he doesnt recognize my worth it, fine....because i know, there are people who are more than willing to love me, take care of me and never hurt me..... a friend told me that i'm someone who wanted to rush things...that's kinda true....when that unexpected day happen, all i want is to move one and forget...i dont want to bear the pain for long...because i know if, it takes so long, i will be hurt...i will cry till i'm tired of it....there are times when i told that person to just kill me instead of what he had done...thanks to him, i am a better person....a much stronger and tougher one...someone who wont easily give up...someone who knows how to play her game....







i just hope one day, he still consider me as one of the most important person in his life (well, as what he said) and still consider me as his friend....our relationship as couple has ended...now that i have learned to move on and live my life without him for quite sometime and now i know that his happy just like me...i hope our friendship never ends this way......i dont want to lose someone who became my brother and my companion for the past 3 years...if our friendship means nothing to him...perhaps, as my friend tol me, i should forget, .......the way HE DID....

0 comments: