Thursday, January 11, 2007

Pain still Strike!!!

i don't know where to pick up myself from this dilemma… its been a week since then… yet things are still complicated… I still don’t know what to do… i just couldn’t find a word to describe what I’m feeling now… I’m beginning to hate my self.. I don’t know what happen to me these past few days… I’m being too paranoid…can’t help but cry at night….

Being with him for the past 20 months is the best thing happen to me… just can’t help but smile for those times that we two laugh for a simple reason.. how we have help each other in times of problems…

Sometimes I ask myself, what went wrong.. what have I done?

I consider this as a TEST… To make this relationship grow much stronger…. I just hope, with God’s help… in due time, i will be able to forget the past and move to the next level… and continue what we have started. A very beautiful start deserves a lasting relationship, right? Am I asking too much!!!

0 comments: