Thursday, August 10, 2006

15months and still.......

August 12, 2006 - our 15th monthsary... yes 15 months...whew, he's been so nice and sobrang mahal ko xa.....I know you knew h0w much!!! coz I may n0t be the prettiest girlfriend you've been with, but all i have is a promise to love you.... I may have been a hardheaded, stubborn, childlike attitude, or even a pain in your neck, you know that I always wanted to change not just for this relationship to last but for me to become matured and be good enough for you because I know you deserve "MORE"... you've always been such a blessing... I always thank God for you, as much I am thankful of the life He as given me and the life I have with you.. and you know that I am afraid and still don't know what will happen if I lose you... I love you!!! you know my promise, I am ready for FOREVER!!!!!

0 comments: