Wednesday, August 09, 2006

a promise and a friend

two topics in a row
I promise I will not put myself down....That's a promise to be keep talaga!!! I promise!!!! I don't have any regrets, I h0pe I can survive this, I know in time I can make it!!!! I just have to have to accept that I can't do it (that certain thing I guess!!!) I just have to accept the fact that nasanay na naman ako for that matter... but I love it!!! I really do.....


a friend will be leaving any time soon...I will definitely miss her...she's leaving for Dubai (too far!!! ("_") waaaa!!) she's one of the people whom i treasure and love so much!!!! i just h0pe she will remember me and still have communication when she leaves with his brother... i will miss her talaga!!! her smile, her laughs, her "masakit sa tenga na boses kapag tumitili" (its a joke but quite true, mejo masakit per0 not annoying *wink*) just email me if you feel like you wanted to see us or be with us, i will always be here for you, still....i will miss you sis!!!!!! be good and take care ok!!! lab yah sis!!!!

0 comments: