Tuesday, August 15, 2006

i miss my high school friends!!!

whew, i had i dream last night, and i was pretty sure that i really miss my high school friends.. my bestfriend Erikah!!, my bru friend Rose, the nagger Jona (the married one, hehehe), the small one, (ndi na ata sya tumangkad) Marvin, the tall one (xa talga ang halatang tumangkad sa amin) Arnel, my ever loyal manliligaw (hehehe, joke lang kuya) and the quiet one, Jan...the naughty one, Mark,... hay miss ko na kay0 talaga!!! h0pe to see you soon, i really missed all of you.. my dream last night, brings back the memories that i really miss doing... our laughs, our kulitan time, our asaran time, guz i really missed all of you!!!

check out our pics before: hehehe :-}


e2 na ngayon ang best ko...ang beauty queen naming magkakaibigan... ganda db?
e2 naman si marvin, yung kasama nya, gf nya.... finally he found the one.....
kami naman e2 ni bru rose, feel magcube, hehhehehe taba ko nung hs ako... hehe every one tinutukso ako dahil mataba ako...

0 comments: