Tuesday, July 10, 2007

wish list

* Want to continue my guitar lesson

* Want to see myself on t.v.

* Want to join PBB (I’m certified PBB addict!!)

* Want to receive a phone call from my best friend

* Want to see Piolo and Bianca (I idolized them)

* Want to be a great influence to others

* Want to be known as a person who brighten your days

* Want to be recognize, respected and valued

* Want to be hug by my father (he died when I was 2)

* Want to be LOVE

* Want to know my purpose in life [ndi ko pa marealize ang purpose ko]

* Want to be a GOOD CHRISTIAN

Just want to share this list i had i mind last night (July 10, 2007)... as you can see, am just a human being, not so contented, but am thankful that God have His way for me to see things on what He has planned...



0 comments: