Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Trust

h0w funny i can advise my friends about their problems..even to brighten up their days and make them smile..

the thing is i can't to it for myself...


there's this guy, i know for sure will not dare hurt me...


he's nice, fun to be with, no dull moment..


a guy who deserve my trust



and my heart (i guess?!?)


but why does it seems that its so hard for me to love him?


the simplest thing i can do is to repay the love he wanted to gave me..


but then i can't...


i have risk everything i have before...


and now am on the process of regaining myself


but i just cant trust again..



i cant..



am too afraid..


they say i have to try..


but h0w..?



the only thing i want n0w is to let each passing day


worthwhile...


be the best person i can be..


be a friend who can brighten up your days..



and to be strong enough to face each and every day trials..




am not a risk taker that's why i can't love him the way he do...



0 comments: