Monday, March 12, 2007

God has reasons

wondering how God works?


its been while since i search for someone who will end my misery...


as of today 12:14 am, March 13, 2007 at San Pablo City...


my misery has ended...



i've seen the one i long been waited to see...



my curiousity ends...


my misery ends.....


my agony ends…


my crying days are over…


my life begins....


my hAppy Life is yet to begin...


life is a tough journey....


the sorrow, the pain may still hunts me


but I will face them…..



learning to live this life full of lie

full of insults..

full of bitches …..


that makes me a tougher one…..


now I know how to play the game…


I’m tried of being such a loser….


i choose to be hAppy...


i choose to understand those people who hurt me...



I choose to forgive…




I choose to forget…




I choose the love them rather than to hate them…




I choose n0t to revenge…



i am not worthless, I am not a selfish



yes I am a sinner, I am bad….


That’s why…….



No one would love me when take my revenge…








I AM WORTHY
I DESERVE HONESTY, FIDELITY
AND RESPECT……

0 comments: