Thursday, July 02, 2009

walk with me...

after a long time, here i am blogging... i really miss blogging.. its just that i dont have things to blog.. nothing new in my boring life... still stuck with life i have..not that i am complaining, i just wish i have something in my heart to bear.. not exactly more happiness but i guess LOVE.. love i can share.. its more of hoping that i can walk with someone, talk to someone about things, hug someone when i feel not better or if he's not feeling well.. someone i can run to when i mess my life.. someone i can call my "someone"... its been a long time, and when i see a girl and boy walking together, i can't help but stare, and asked myself, when will it happen to me again..?


i am still wishing for that day to come.. to finally let my heart feel the "everything" of being heavenly inlove..

i am wishing for the day i can walk with my "someone".

and share my life...

0 comments: