Thursday, July 23, 2009

grey color for me..

I always wanted to update this blog my mind simply pre-occupied by certain things I cannot put into words.. booo, i'm such a loser and i hate it.. i wish i can put more insteresting things on this blog.. i wish i can put more of me in this..


boooooooo, i just wanted to be inspired.. and to have a life with color.. hey, my life has color but its grey.. ugggghhhhhhrrrrrrr..


so for now, sorry for this negative post.. i hate it.. but my mind is not working...


let me know if someone reads this, maybe that way i can be inspired.. errhhhh (wishful thinking of me)

Maybe I am over watching "teleserye" on TV thats why.. Because Only You cast "Trixie" aka Iya Villania, post her emotions (happiness and anger, revenge and all).. And without knowing, "Jonathan" aka Diether Ocampo, reads it.. And she has someone to talk to even on cyber space.. ahhhrrr i am maybe such a loser.. whatever, all i need is LOVE...


1 comments:

Gi-Ann said...

yes Abby.. i do read your blog.
:) Count me as your reader.

o diba?taray. hehe