Tuesday, December 09, 2008

( * ? * )

I'm tired of asking why.. its too much for me and i know its not good if i keep asking a million why in my life... since i still have no boyfriend since October of 2007, i keep pushing myself away of having a fact of having one... my family asked who will be the next and when, but i refused to tell them the reason why there's no one i'm seeing... i want to but in my nature, wala naman ako nakikilala... i have to, wala naman dumarating... i keep telling my best friend how i wish i have someone to be with, but as of now, wala eh... i can't force it to come, i don't find it, baka masaktan o ma-disappoint lang if hndi ko makita... so i rather be HERE, waiting... if GOD wants to... if GOD permits it to come.. i want it too.. how? where? who? and when? i don't know..

this is maybe the reason why i feel so alone... and somehow empty....


i need a life... i need to change my environment and things i used to do... its time to spread my wings and grow...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

where to buy tramadol buy tramadol discover card - tramadol side effects high