Sunday, May 18, 2008

overwhelming

it is my dream t0 be accepted.. from who i am, what i can be and what i am not... to be loved and to feel the warmth of acceptance.. my dream to feel the welcoming arms of people close to the one i love...


i am not a perfect girl they see.. am just an ordinary girl with an ordinary dream with an ordinary beliefs in life... am open about things my environment has..


it wasn't intentional, i was being myself and enjoying every single moment.. but i am very happy that they like me... it is overwhelming.. it is extra-ordinary... this is the first time i feel like i belong.. i feel like i home... it's different and though i feel shy and somewhat uncomfortable, i am happy...


its just that i feel like asking myself, have i done somethings special about it? i guess none... as i've said i'm being myself... am just being me...


others may not see it before, maybe they have different way of showing their acceptance or maybe - just maybe - showing their affection and approval....


have a great day....

0 comments: