Tuesday, September 04, 2007

POEM

I’m broken I’m lost, I’m down, I’m confused

I’m hurt, I weep, felt like I am buried

Now I’m all alone with this journey we have planned

I know I have to move on and let go of memories you left behind

Let the past be blown and try to make a living of my own

I know I have to go on but that’s the thing I can do no more

I recall the day when you said “I Lied”

Got hurt and feel bad but have let it pass

Then remind myself you just play

How you stare at me and say you love me

Sooner or later I can smile and never miss the old flame

What I should do? Continue with Life and end my crying night

I won’t pretend that you’re still mine When I know I would only cry

Coz I know you didn’t give it a try And just leave me with your Goodbye

I know I’ll be over you, when? I just don’t know

You know I’m not doing well, right?

But I know, someone will rescue me

Someone who will love me and end up this misery

One day I may miss you and want to be with you

But I know I’ll be alright and stop the silly thought I got

I may not be over you yet, but I know I will forget

And smile when you pass by just like the other night

Abbhy_02

Date created: Feb. 12, 2007



made this one 6 months ago...nung mga panahong wala ako sa wisy0..... nung wala pa akong inisiip kund sarili ko....wala pa title eh...waheheh, laugh kay0 sa kak0rnihan....:)








0 comments: