Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MY LIFE NOW....

In the melancholic hour of my day, when I’m all alone, nobody to tell my stories of never ending survival of loneliness….. when my very best friends erhycka is not around to hear my n0t so good stories……. can’t help but recall my past doings, how I laughed at most simplest things.. and cry when I felt so depress about something… I used to have someone to tell my stories….

But n0w, I’ve learned to live my life without someone to tell my saddest or happiest stories….i realize that I can do things on my own without heading for someone to comfort me, I learned to comfort myself when I feel down….. I learned to love what I have and not to ask for more of what I just deserve to have… I’ve learned to live without someone to love….because I know I have HIM… someone I know will never leave me for other…. Who will always be there supporting my endeavors and loving me unconditionally…with no reservations and hesitations…. I found comfort in HIS LOVING ARM, ….. and felt love…




In His perfect time…I know that He will give me someone who will love me close enough to His love for us….





But for now, i'm taking a rest and protecting myself from any pain...i wont let anyone hurt me again..... i wont let them bring me down..... if eon ago, i let them hurt me or influence me that leads me from being unhappy.......






im taking my rest...with God's loving arm....... ^_*

0 comments: