Thursday, July 12, 2007

Love...Love...Love....


grab from Camille's Multiply Account.....

*******

Stay with you? What for? Look at us, we're already fightin'
Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.
So what?
So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you.
I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day.

Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out.

What easy way? There is no easy way, no matter what I do, somebody gets hurt.
Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants? Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do YOU want? What do you WANT?
It's not that simple.

******

..I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter any more, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love.
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me.
That's what I hope to give to you forever.
I love you. I'll be seeing you.



**nakakarelate talaga ako, feeling the same thing, per0 just as what people and i think and believe, life has to move one...Look forward and spend life to its fullest!!!!

memoirs of my past....
i read my past journal (high school ata ako that time...), i was surpised to know that i was destined to actually studied at MSC Institute of Technology (dati MSC Computer Training Center yun name...) nabasa ko kasi na i saw someone, a high school student by that time( just like me,ayon sa aking journal more or less 6 years ago..), nakasulat dun na he saw me not wearing our uniform (i was studying that time at San Pablo City National High School Annex V, wahehe, complete name ng school....)... dati kasi ayoko na dumaan sa school na yon, kasi nga private, ( hindi naman ako anti, per0 siguro dahil bata pa ako that time, my Inferiority complex ako when it comes sa mga nag-aaral sa private...), per0 n0w, i thought siguro its just nagkataon lang na nakita ko ung tao un...i dont even remember the face.... nung nabasa ko nga, i smiled, kasi ndi ko matandaan eh..
un lang ung maganda kapag may journal eh, i can go back to my childhood...sa mga maling grammar, sa maling spelling, even yung mga nakakatawa, nakakakilig, nakakainis na memories....
minsan naisip k0 na maging bata..less complicated ang buhay...sarap kasi balikan ung mga gawaing pambata...
per0 people grew old...people mature...and we have to say goodbye to our childhood....
we have to.....

0 comments: