Thursday, June 21, 2007

i thought

4 months and i thought i have finally let my feelings g0ne...but then why does it seems that i still get affected with this things...when all i want to to simply forget...i just wanted to be happy.. i have mourned too much and too long...when i just thought am really okay, why this things have to happen to me.. i have let them be happy...i let them do what they want even if its hurts..


why do i have to feel empty again when i have more than 1 person who can make me feel complete....that person made me complete but then where i am n0w? am s0 lost, shattered......i hate this feeling coz i know i deserve my peace....



my story with that person has ended, but why does it seems that i still have this burden..? am tired of making myself happy and making other people happy even if am the one who will be hurt and be left...


am so tired!!!!


still am hearing the same voice... hearing the same words..words that just came out of that person mouth just to delude me and make me believe of a lie.....


why people have to lie? when all i want is the truth and a friend?



::ibang level na ang napasok kong relationship with you::
::mahihirapan rin ako without you, s0brang attached na ako sa yo::





why lie? when i need is truth?




why?

0 comments: