Sunday, March 04, 2007

enj0ying life

i'm enj0ying my life right n0w... i've met new people... exploring things i dont usually do.. and it helps me a lot...to recover, to actually move on and live my life as it was before... maybe because i've learned and realize that life is too short.....i do not want to regret one day, that i havent done what i i know can make me happy..i dont wanna live my life with regrets...and also pe0ple who hurted me, helps me to know myself better...to know my strenghts and weaknesses....and i found my REAL, TRUE FRIENDS....

minsan kasi ung mga taong pinagkakatiwalaan mo or even ung mga taong tinuring mong kaibigan, sila pa ung nananakit sa yo..felt bad aper0 shempre you have to forgive...and forget...and blaming them wont help...db? and maybe i dont know them well and vice versa...

and at the end of the day, its your choice if you want to be sad or be happy... as they say, "Happiness is a choice.." am pursing my happiness, that why, even if one day, we cross path, i can smile at them...

h0pe they can be happy as much as i do..... :)

0 comments: